Our conveyancing service usually takes 4–6 weeks and our fee will include the costs of searches, legal advice and other outlays.
Our standard conveyancing services includes:
- Title Searches
- Checking for restrictions and encumbrances on the property
- Company search
- Making sure any special conditions mentioned in the contract are acceptable and not unreasonable
- Ensuring that rates and charges for water consumption, are paid by the appropriate party
- Council Property search
- Land Tax search
- Main Roads search
- Registered Plan Search or Building Units/Group Titles Plan Search
- Obtaining strata inspection reports when required
- Obtaining Survey Reports when required
Requirements, searches and costs can be customised to the nature of the particular property.